Parent Advisory Council
Check out our Facebook page for upcoming information: Spruceland Elementary PAC
PAC Executives 2023-2024
- Chair: Joanne Bowers
- Vice Chair: Thea Caron
- Treasurer: Jeanette Stebbe
- Secretary: Caroline Mylnowski
- DPAC Rep: TBA
- Member at Large 1: Chris Bennett
- Member at Large 2: TBA
Phone: Spruceland Community School of the Arts at 250-563-4208; please leave a message with Mrs. Hannam and we will return your phone call. Email: [email protected]
- To advise the school principal and staff on parental views about school programs, policies, and activities
- To communicate with parents, and to promote co-operation between the home and the school in providing for the education of children
- To assist parents in accessing the system, and to advocate on behalf of parents and students.
- To organize PAC activities and events
- To contribute to the effectiveness of the school by promoting the involvement of parents and other community members
Future PAC Meetings
All parents at Spruceland Community School of the Arts are invited to attend PAC meetings. PAC Meetings are the second Wednesday of the month at 6:00pm. Please contact the email below if you are interested in finding our more information about attending meetings. With our fundraising efforts, Spruceland Community School of the Arts able to financially support many events in our school: busing for field trips, class supplies, family events, etc. Please check out some of the simple ways you can help support our school.
We would like to hear from YOU our school parents!! Do you have any successful experiences with fundraising campaigns? Please share them with by email at [email protected].
Remember - the money and resources we raise support our children!